The Field Service Engineer is responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of Promega instruments for internal and external customers. This position works independently in a team in our depot in Walldorf with the possibility to domestic and international travel sometimes. You will partner with Sales and Service management to drive customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of a European support team.
- Perform high-quality installation, depot repairs and maintenance on Promega instruments and tool calibrations.
- Be a liaison between the customer and various departments at Promega, coordinate with Technical Service, Quality Assurance, Engineering and Software Development to collect information on specific technical hardware / software / system performance related issues.
- Manage parts stocking and availability.
- Provide in-house service engineer training courses.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and visit customer sites.
- be travelling up to 50% of your working time.